Thursday, February 11, 2010

Animal Crossing: Wild World Review

I finally got my copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World, and yes, it is the first Animal Crossing game to receive a handheld release.

Here's the title screen of the game.

In this game, you'll work for Tom Nook again, planting flowers and stuff. You can also donate fossils and sell fruits like in Animal Crossing. And when you invite friends, you can have more fun with it.

Also here's my room.

The only downside is that, if I give my friend code to everyone, hackers gonna visit my town, and brick/corrupt it by placing too much seeds on my town.

If you want to play with us, talk to me in AIM as long as you're my close friend.

Because of that, I give it: 8/10.

Thank you very much for reading this, and have a good day.

- BC

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2022 at 7:04 AM , Blogger IOS249 said...

*ACWW cards

 
At February 11, 2022 at 7:05 AM , Blogger 042typical said...

Alright, I'll remove it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home